You've successfully copied this link.
4 Reasons Why District 1, Vietnam Is The Perfect Investment
By Juwai, 15 September 2021
The colourful and buzzing city centre of District 1 in Ho Chi Minh City is seen as a golden opportunity for a luxurious real estate market. A district where you can find great food, trendy shopping and fun nightlife. Despite the rising prices in the commercial hub of Saigon, it has not prevented the buying power of both local and international buyers.
Yet, what makes this city the perfect investment? Well, we have 4 reasons why you should purchase a home in District 1 – located in Ho Chi Minh City, the heart of Vietnam.
With a growing population and economy, District 1 faces important decisions regarding transportation infrastructure. The traffic infrastructure system in the city is considered to be the most diversified in the city – complete with large roads, developed public transport with a sophisticated system of road and rail transport such as the Metro line.
District 1 belongs to the central area of the city, directly adjacent to other districts such as;
- District 2
- District 3
- District 4
- Binh Thanh
- Phu Nhuan
It is also homogeneous to the East-West routes, including;
- Vo Thi Sau
- Ba Thang Hai
- Xo Viet Nghe Tinh
- Nguyen Thi Minh Khai
- An Duong Vuong and many more
2. Utilities available in District 1
With 204,899 people, District 1 offers various utilities, from luxurious shopping malls to popular tourist sites.
- Trade Centers – Saigon Center, Diamond Plaza, Vincom Center, Parkson Le Thanh Ton
- Hotels – InterContinential Saigon, Rex Saigon, New World Saigon, Nikko Saigon, Lotte Legend Saigon, Pullman Saigon Center
- Historical Tourists Sites – Notre Dame Cathedral, Independence Palace, Ben Thanh Market, Saigon Central Post Office, City Opera House, Botanical Garden, Ho Chi Minh City Museum, Vietnam History Museum, HCMC Fine Arts Museum, Jade Emperor Pagoda,
- Hospitals – HCMC Eye Hospital, Children’s Hospital 2, Saigon International Maternity Hospital, Tu Du Hospital.
In addition, District 1 also consist of several branches of banks, schools, and restaurants to serve the community.
3. Environmental Landscape
Surrounded by lush forests, District 1 has the most grown trees in Ho Chi Minh. With trees growing alongside the roads, it protects the pedestrian and fellow motorist from the harsh sun.
With spacious pavements, it creates the ideal walkway for the locals and tourists as they explore the city during the day or night time, along with a network of rivers and streams surrounding District 1 and many parks such as Tao Dan Park, Le Van Tam Park, September 23 Park, Botanical Garden, to meet the needs of rest and exercise.
4. The Many Opportunities for Investment
With the rising demand for luxury property ownership in Ho Chi Minh City, the absorption rate in this segment is always near 90% – as the Ho Chi Minh City market is more attractive than Bangkok or Singapore.
With greater profit opportunities, District 1 is particularly interested in many domestic and foreign investors. Due to the scarcity of real estate, promoting outstanding growth potential in the future.
Savills Vietnam recorded a real estate value achieving double-digit growth in 2015-2020 and shows District 1 has always maintained a stable growth rate.