You've successfully copied this link.
Chinese investors buy Heathrow stake
By Juwai, 06 November 2012
China Investment Corporation has made its second major investment in UK infrastructure with a 10% stake in Heathrow Airport Holdings.
For £450 million, the Chinese Investment Corporation purchased the stake in the company which owns the Heathrow, Stansted, Southampton, Glasgow and Aberdeen airports.
Following the purchase of this stake, Heathrow is now owned by a variety of companies:
- 33.65% owend by Ferrovial, a Spanish business
- 20% owned by Qatar Holding
- 18.59% owned by CDPQ, a Canadian investor
- 11.8% owned by GIC, the Government of Singapore
- 10% owned by CIC International
- 5.88% owned by Alinda Capital, a US investment firm
Read the fully story on Insider.
Liked this article? Sign up for free to get Juwai Juwai Asia Market updates!
SIGN UP NOW