You've successfully copied this link.
Top ten stories on Property Portal Watch 2011
By Juwai, 31 December 2012
In 2011 property portal news has been informative, exciting and in some case even revolutionary; from new technology like QR codes being used to improve information communication to customers, announcements of new property portals being launched and increased stakes in overseas portals. Gordana Davila reports for Property Portal Watch. December 30, 2011 -- At Property Portal Watch, we have enjoyed bringing the news to our loyal readers and keeping our finger on the ‘property pulse’ around the globe. We look forward to the New Year and to all the news coming our way. Property Portal Watch wishes you all a Happy New Year, much health and prosperity. Property Portal Watch Top Ten Stories for 2011
- QR Codes for Rightmove’s Listings
- funda.nl Listings Now in 3D
- New Scottish Property Portal
- New Property Portal for ‘Visionaries’
- Nestoria Drops Google Maps
- New Country Manager for iProperty
- REA Group increases stake in casa.it
- Data Quality Improvements
- Property Portal for Chinese Buyers
- zoopla.co.uk Chasing rightmove.co.uk
Liked this article? Sign up for free to get Juwai Juwai Asia Market updates!
SIGN UP NOW