You've successfully copied this link.
Hurun Report publishes The Chinese Luxury Traveler (2013) for third time with ILTM
By Juwai, 06 June 2013
Hurun Report has recently just released The Chinese Luxury Traveler (2013) with ILTM.
- There are now 2.8 million US-dollar millionaires in China, a year-on-year increase of 4%.
- High net worth Chinese are looking to buy luxury overseas property over next 24 months in the United States' West Coast, Hong Kong, Singapore, and London.
- Almost half of high net worth Chinese now travel overseas during Chinese New Year.
- There were 83 million Chinese outbound tourists in 2012, a year-on-year increase of 18.4%.
- China is the world's largest outbound tourism market, ahead of Germany and the United States.
- 83% of high-net-worth Chinese are on the internet every day.
- The top 15 most popular international destinations are France, United States, Singapore, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Italy, Australia, Dubai, Germany, Maldives, Japan, Canada, Korea, Thailand and New Zealand.
Liked this article? Sign up for free to get Juwai Juwai Asia Market updates!
SIGN UP NOW