You've successfully copied this link.
Property portal for Chinese buyers
07 December 2012
/ Property Portal Watch
Juwai.com, the biggest global property portal for Chinese buyers and the first site to map international listings in Chinese has been launched, reports Property Portal Watch (7 December 2011). Since its launch, 92% of visitors to Juwai.com hail from more than 281 cities in China â€“ its remaining 8% are from Taiwan, Singapore and other locations. Currently, Juwai.com is already partnered with Thehomepage.com.au in Australia, Zoopla.co.uk in the UK and certain MLS's in the US. In 2012, new services and tools for Chinese buyers and international agents will be launched. â€œChinese consumers have three criteria: abundant listings, unbiased information and trustworthiness. Agents around the world want an easy way to access the China market,and help communicating throughout the sales process. Weâ€™ve designed Juwai.com with both of these users in mind,â€ says Andrew Taylor, Co-Founder of Juwai.com.
Read more >